6/27/14 – Update
- Repeating a reminder: you can set the frequency to repeat a reminder
- Email Frequency: you can now select daily digest, instant, or none for how frequently you are notified.
- Template Gallery: you can now download templates from the Doc&Do team as well as experts in various industries.
- System Notifications to Account Owners: you can now receive a notification from Doc&Do by selecting the mail icon next to your account name.
- Clone Your Entity: you can create a clone of any Entity you have admin privileges. This will allow you to copy your Entity’s history in the event you sell the company and provide them the account for continued use. You’ll need this for 7 years post sale for IRS purposes.
- Multiple bugs fixed.
4/15/14 – Update
Security Patch for heartbleed bug was implemented as well as new security tokens issued with the old ones revoked. Additionally, all servers were restarted to ensure a complete implementation. We have no evidence to suggest any data was in jeopardy given our internal encryption; however it is always a good practice to regularly change your passwords and not use the same one for multiple sites.
4/4/14 – Update
- Adding followers in reminder: you can now add followers to a reminder that you create for yourself
- Multiple viewer remove: you can now remove multiple people from an Entity at the same time
- Multiple notification remove: you can now remove multiple notifications using the select all in view feature
- Showing notification statistics (x of y): you can now see how many notifications you are viewing and how many are in the system for you
- Update / Add credit card: you can now update or add a new credit card
- Add process on enter – You can now more quickly add hierarchy items by hitting enter when typing in a title
- Add button add another process/ function: You can now add multiple hierarchy items by staying in add mode
- Focus cursor on section when tab selected: When a Section in content is selected from the menu the cursor will now jump to text typing location
- Search on selected entity: you can now search and it’s tied to the Entity you are currently viewing
- Multiple bugs fixed.
1/10/14 – 0.9 Beta Released (first public release)
Notable Items Included:
- Account Settings (Update) – Includes base settings, upload image, add/change email, change password, plan stats and delete account
– Inbox – Notifications of activity in any content piece you are following, Reminders that you set for yourself within any content piece.
– Search – You can search functions, hierarchy and content pieces
– Entity (Add/Modify/Delete) – The ability to add/modify/delete an entity within a user account is complete
– File Type Function (Add/Modify/Delete) – The ability to house files in a structured manner to enable the appropriate sharing, tagging, commenting, supporting information and reminders
– Process Type Function (Add/Modify/Delete) – The ability to create business processes, procedures and steps in a structured manner to enable the appropriate sharing, tagging, commenting, supporting information like media files and templates to demonstrate/illustrate/carry out steps and more
– Document Type Function (Add/Modify/Delete) – The ability to create online text sections/documents in a structured manner to enable the appropriate level sharing, tagging, commenting, supporting information like media files to demonstrate/illustrate points and more
– Invite Person to Share Content – The ability to invite via existing known username or by email a person to content within your Entity only at the level of access you decide to give that person and at the level you choose.
– Create Account – This is where an individual or organization can create their account.
– Upgrade Plan – The ability to choose and change plan based on the resource needs of the business or organization.
– Add/Modify/Remove Children of The Functions – The ability to add/modify/remove items, processes, and sections along with child of the same as required.